Friday, August 28, 2009

Nursery

A few weekends ago, my dad came up and helped Derek paint the baby's room. Derek and I picked out a nice sage green to go on the walls and they did a great job! Here are a few pictures of their handy work





















The door in this one on the left goes into the closet, and the rocking chair in on loan to us from my parents. That's my diaper bag on top, and there are 3 homemade blankets as well! The top picture is the view when you first walk into the room...we still use the room to store some things, we'll find a place for those later :) Of course my cat, Bebe loves being in this room (it's usually off limits to the cats) and she took advantage of the photo shoot as a chance to poke around in here! We still need to put up some things on the walls and put up a curtain to help block out sunlight, but we are getting closer to having a completed nursery one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment