Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bitter

I'm in a bitter mood today. I don't remember the last time I was this bitter about something, but it takes a lot to get me to this spot. My normal pregnant response would be crying, but surprisingly that's the last thing I want to do. 3 things that I want to do - don't worry I will not be doing the first two so you don't need to call or comment to talk me out of it-
1. Have a big fat cigarette (this is one of the things I will NOT do again no judging people)
2. Have a big fat alcoholic beverage or several (please see parentheses above)
3. Go outside and shout obscenities for 2 hours

Now I probably will not do the last one just because we live in a very family-friendly apartment complex and even though I have heard the f bomb dropped from a 3 year old's mouth here I will not be the reason why they learn that word.

In lighter news, I ordered a onesie for the baby as a part of his possible coming home outfit. I'm not 100% decided on which outfit he will come home in, but this is a distinct possibility. I can't show the back because it has his name on it, and to show you all ahead of time would be cheating, you'll just have to wait until he decides it's time to enter the world :)

Here are the 2 outfit choices so far:

Option 1 (this will need some pants, socks and probably a jacket or something):


Option #2 (because I'm secretly hoping for him to arrive on Halloween):


No comments:

Post a Comment