Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cravings

I haven't really had any cravings while being pregnant. During my 1st trimester I did seem to lose my sweet tooth, and I can happily report that it has returned! A friend showed me this blog and I saw a recipe for a Strawberry Shortcake Cake and I started drooling. I decided that since we had almost all of the ingredients at the house I would go ahead and make the cake up! I am currently resisting the urge to go have another slice.... I am also apologizing to Derek right now as he has been doing such a great job at getting in shape and when I cook up sweets it makes eating healthy very difficult for him. He's been a trooper throughout this whole pregnancy and I am convinced that once he sees our son for the first time it will make up for all of the times that psycho pregnancy Arwen has been unleashed on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment