Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One of the foods I miss...

Sushi. I saw this TV show tonight and it was talking about different types of sushi that celebs ordered at this new restaurant in New York. The 2 rolls they mentioned, which happened to be my favorite rolls are: spicy tuna roll and shrimp tempura roll. I am serious when I say that the first thing I want to eat after giving birth is a big honkin spicy tuna roll from Sansu.

Other than my massive desire for sushi, I don't really have set cravings. When I watch TV and see all of the food commercials I start drooling and am ready to order take out from all of the places they show, which have mainly been Olive Garden and Pizza Places. Thankfully they have the commercials rolling so that a nasty Arby's commercial airs right after Olive Garden and they show 5 of their roast nastys and it makes me lose my appetite. This is good news for Derek because it means he doesn't have me asking him at random hours of the night to go get a certain food!

No comments:

Post a Comment