Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Favorite Toys

I don't know why we bother to spend money on fancy toys that light up, crinkle, play music, and claim to enhance your baby's IQ level, when his favorite toys are ones that are free.

Enter exhibit A, the empty paper box

Monkey Boy

It's not just a box, it's a space ship, a car, a ship, a horse, a transporter, but most importantly it makes my son squeal and laugh.

This box is fun!

Other favorites include: my cell phone, empty water bottles, and empty plastic measuring cups.

2 comments:

  1. Emma has a thing for water bottles too! I can't understand it! She just steals the husky's toys so really we're all set. Even when she has teeth she won't be able to destroy those so... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean loves my cell phone, it really is a fool proof way to get him to quit fussing!

    ReplyDelete